Hello ECE Friend,
Welcome to my website. By sharing on this site, I want to spread Organization Development strategies! Strategies that can be used by passionate people interested in changing the lives of children, families, and the people that work towards that end.
I believe that all to often our ECE leaders & organizations are great at early childhood best-practices but lack the same tool-belt with skills that develop the effectiveness of our organization.
Excited about creating an environment where staff and teams thrive? This website is intended to add additional tools to your belt, not teach anyone to be a leader. If you are reading this, you are already a leader. Now let’s learn together about how organizations support our passions!
Personally, my family is my life. When I am not at the Colorado Office of Early Childhood or playing with you on this site, I am with my babies. Julie, Lily, and River are the joy of my life. Check out some pictures. I am so proud!
“Our purpose as Early Childhood leaders is to create an environment where our colleagues can be successful.” ~ Brian Conly
I focus on Early Childhood organizational change, culture, climate & design. I am interested in Organizational Psychology, Implementation Science, Positive Psychology, Positive Organizational Scholarship, Educational Leadership, and changing the world for educators, children & families.
- Doctoral Candidate (2017) @ University of Denver in Educational Leadership with a emphasis on the field of early childhood. I hope to finish by December of 2014. Wish me luck!
- Temple Hoyne Buell Early Childhood Leadership Fellow 2009-10. Best year of my life. Check them out and have your best year!
- Master of Science in Management & Organizations from University of Colorado @ Denver. This started my obsession with Organization Psychology.
- Master of Business Administration from Bard Center for Entrepreneurship @ University of Colorado Denver. Have you hug an Entrepreneur Today?
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education from Oklahoma State University. YES! I am a preschool teacher at heart.