Organizational Effectiveness in Early Childhood Organizations:
How to build supportive organizational environments for change & evidence-based programs
The video below is a 10 minute summary of the 5-part series totaling over 5 hours of information to help with your organization’s effectiveness. See the Links below for each of the 1-hour video segments.
The WHY and WHAT of your organization’s success or failure! (click here)
Is your organization ready for IMPLEMENTATION? (click here)
Do your PRACTICES, POLICIES, & PROCEDURES speak louder than your Purpose? Part I (click here)
Do your PRACTICES, POLICIES, & PROCEDURES speak louder than your Purpose? Part II (click here)
Self-Awareness is the first step to ACTION (click here)
The basic concepts of this webinar series will aid your organization in becoming more effective in all your endeavors by;
- understanding your organization better,
- understanding how to assess and create staff readiness,
- creating alignment with all of your organization’s practices, policies, and procedures,
- learning Appreciative Inquiry, a positive change method,
- creating sustainable change, and
- learning how to assess, analyze, and use Organization Development data to inform your decisions.
The webinar series titles are as follows and if you would like more details on each session see the info below. You can also post questions and suggest additional context on this blog website. I will reply to all comments.